Talk about the greatest, most epic thing in the universe, the PSP!
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hi All verrell123 is here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
verrell123
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 8
PSP Coins : 310
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : Indonesia | Earth | Your computer Screen :P

PostSubject: Hi All verrell123 is here!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi im verrell123 nice to meet you here Guest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 83
PSP Coins : 895
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : Earth | New York | Playing LittleBigPlanet on my PSP

PostSubject: Re: Hi All verrell123 is here!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:38 pm

verrell123 wrote:
Hi im verrell123 nice to meet you here Guest

Welcome Verrell to PSP Universe! Have fun and please read the rules!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pspuniverse.forumotion.net
verrell123
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 8
PSP Coins : 310
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : Indonesia | Earth | Your computer Screen :P

PostSubject: Re: Hi All verrell123 is here!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Mii wrote:
verrell123 wrote:
Hi im verrell123 nice to meet you here Guest

Welcome Verrell to PSP Universe! Have fun and please read the rules!
Yea thanks mii can i be a admin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 83
PSP Coins : 895
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : Earth | New York | Playing LittleBigPlanet on my PSP

PostSubject: Re: Hi All verrell123 is here!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:41 pm

verrell123 wrote:
Mii wrote:
verrell123 wrote:
Hi im verrell123 nice to meet you here Guest

Welcome Verrell to PSP Universe! Have fun and please read the rules!
Yea thanks mii can i be a admin?

Well, since today is opening, why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pspuniverse.forumotion.net
verrell123
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 8
PSP Coins : 310
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : Indonesia | Earth | Your computer Screen :P

PostSubject: Re: Hi All verrell123 is here!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Mii wrote:
verrell123 wrote:
Mii wrote:
verrell123 wrote:
Hi im verrell123 nice to meet you here Guest

Welcome Verrell to PSP Universe! Have fun and please read the rules!
Yea thanks mii can i be a admin?

Well, since today is opening, why not?
thanks you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 83
PSP Coins : 895
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : Earth | New York | Playing LittleBigPlanet on my PSP

PostSubject: Re: Hi All verrell123 is here!   Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 am

verrell123 wrote:
Mii wrote:
verrell123 wrote:
Mii wrote:
verrell123 wrote:
Hi im verrell123 nice to meet you here Guest

Welcome Verrell to PSP Universe! Have fun and please read the rules!
Yea thanks mii can i be a admin?

Well, since today is opening, why not?
thanks you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Verrell, that's Spam. Long word like what you said, is Spam. For that, you earn 10 points in the spam bar. Don't do it again.

~Mii

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pspuniverse.forumotion.net
verrell123
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 8
PSP Coins : 310
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : Indonesia | Earth | Your computer Screen :P

PostSubject: Re: Hi All verrell123 is here!   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:01 am

Mii wrote:
verrell123 wrote:
Mii wrote:
verrell123 wrote:
Mii wrote:
verrell123 wrote:
Hi im verrell123 nice to meet you here Guest

Welcome Verrell to PSP Universe! Have fun and please read the rules!
Yea thanks mii can i be a admin?

Well, since today is opening, why not?
thanks you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Verrell, that's Spam. Long word like what you said, is Spam. For that, you earn 10 points in the spam bar. Don't do it again.

~Mii

okay sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mii
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 83
PSP Coins : 895
Join date : 2010-06-29
Location : Earth | New York | Playing LittleBigPlanet on my PSP

PostSubject: Re: Hi All verrell123 is here!   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:18 am

It's okay, but, now I have to lock it, because it's off-topic.

*lock and archived*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pspuniverse.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi All verrell123 is here!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hi All verrell123 is here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSP Universe :: Basket-
Jump to: